Appointments - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The professional bodies that regulate chiropractic care have stated that in-clinic appointments can resume and includes routine maintenance treatment. <br> There are a few guidelines we must all abide by to ensure everyone’s safety.<br> If you are shielding or would prefer to pursue virtual appointments with the practice then please do get in touch as we would be happy to accomodate your needs.
- Please contact us if you have any of the main symptoms of Covid-19 or have had contact with anyone recently who does.
- We will continue to monitor and look at the best option and approach for all patients.
- Appointments will be carefully managed to facilitate social distancing and face masks are required throughout your visit
- Enhanced infection control measures have been added to our daily routines, such as advanced cleaning between each appointment
- We will make sure you have all the necessary information and guidance you need on what to do when attending your in-clinic appointment in plenty of time
If any of the above is not clear please do call the clinic to clarify any concerns you may have.
Existing Patient Or New Patient?
- Existing Patients may be contacted and have their appointments adjusted nearer the time to enable enhanced infection control
- New Patients will receive their initial consultation as an online appointment in the convenience of their own home.
- If you would like to learn more about the process for new patients please do get in touch.
At High Or Moderate Risk?
You advise anyone who falls into the moderate or high risk category to call us so we can discuss your best option.
This applies to those who: